Welcome to the Hub new Recruit!
Below are the terms and conditions for joining the site, make sure you read them carefully. Not everything is the same as the other sites due to our fandom! WoM runs on the CET timezone.
The goal of World of Marvel (WoM) is to bring together fans of Marvel and the fun of roleplaying as an Agent or Superhuman. All ages 15 and up are invited to join in the fun of what it is like to be living in our very own space station to train and become better or worse versions of ourselves. Immerse yourself in the world by joining one of the four major Origin Clusters focused on your origin as a Recruit. You create your own character to develop during your time here. Meaning you are not allowed to Roleplay as any of the existing characters in the Marvel movies or comics.
You must be 15 years old to join this site. While you are here, you will be expected to maintain a certain behaviour. Due to the fandom there will be some exceptions of course but you will need to keep these key points in mind.
- The bullying and harassment of other users is in no way allowed.
- If you wish to do this in an IG sense there must be consent from both parties and this must clearly be stated by both of these parties.
- Sharing private Hub Post conversations with other users is forbidden. This is a breach of not just your privacy but the privacy of those in the mail themselves.
- Usernames with the intent to mimic or bash on other people are not allowed. behaviour like this is uncalled for and the name will be changed immediately if found inappropriate.
iii. illegal activities
World of Marvel is more mature in some aspects and includes some illegal activities (ex. assassination/murder) it is not not allowed to encourage the use of these things IRL. The site follows EU Laws and as such look towards those when you are in question.
At any given moment a user or content could be removed from WoM. We as the leaders of the site are not obligated to share reasons as to why to the public. If you feel there is an unfair banning please send a Hub Memo to the Commissioner AND Chief Commander for questions.
The staff team is not responsible for what users write on their pages. It is the users responsibility to be aware of the content they post and any further actions that may or may not occur.
Advertising other sites of any kind is prohibited, you may discuss them but do not advertise. This does not apply to other WoX or WoP sites unless you are spamming it and have been asked to refrain from doing so.
vii. Curfew and behaviour
Recruits are not allowed to roam the halls freely after 11pm until they are 16 years old. If you do roam the halls after this curfew you will receive a reminder about the rules. We do not deduct units from Recruits as it is your own responsibility. This does not mean that we appreciate mistreating, damaging or disrespecting the Hub. If we come across a recruit showing this behaviour they will also receive a reminder.
Further action will be taken by World of Marvel if you do not respect the reminders.
viii. Sort of Content
- Though we are a more mature site you may not share any pornographic material in the chat space.
- Profile images are not allowed to be nude, partially nude is acceptable (i.e bikinis are okay, naked is not).
- Drugs, Disorders, Rape, Self-Harm and Mental Illnesses is not allowed.
- Copying any codes on World of Marvel is prohibited. If you would like to use one of the codes please send a Hub Memo to the user who is either using or made the code for permission.
- All codes that are in use on the site have been made or created for the user themselves. This is including but not limited to Profile Codes, Article/Column Codes, Book Codes, Club Codes.
ix. Your Right to Post Content
World of Marvel allows You to post content. You are responsible for the content that You post on WoM, including its legality, reliability, and appropriateness.
By posting content on WoM, You grant us the right and license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such content on and through World of Marvel. You retain any and all of Your rights to any content You submit, post or display on or through WoM and You are responsible for protecting those rights. You agree that this license includes the right for us to make Your Content available to other users of WoM, who may also use Your Content subject to these Terms.
You represent and warrant that:
(i) the Content is Yours (You own it) or You have the right to use it and grant Us the rights and license as provided in these Terms, and
(ii) the posting of Your Content on or through WoM does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person.
x. Content Restrictions
Eye4web ApS(DK-35032177) is not responsible for the content of WoM's users. You expressly understand and agree that You are solely responsible for the Content and for all activity that occurs under your account, whether done so by You or any third person using Your account.
You may not transmit any Content that is unlawful, offensive, upsetting, intended to disgust, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable. Examples of such objectionable Content include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Unlawful or promoting unlawful activity.
- Defamatory, discriminatory, or mean-spirited content, including references or commentary about religion, race, sexual orientation, gender, national/ethnic origin, or other targeted groups.
- Spam, machine – or randomly – generated, constituting unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling.
- Containing or installing any viruses, worms, malware, trojan horses, or other content that is designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of a third person.
- Infringing on any proprietary rights of any party, including patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other rights.
- Impersonating any person or entity including Eye4web ApS(DK-35032177) and its employees or representatives.
- Violating the privacy of any third person.
- False information and features.
Eye4web ApS(DK-35032177) reserves the right, but not the obligation, to, in its sole discretion, determine whether or not any Content is appropriate and complies with this Terms, refuse or remove this Content. Eye4web ApS(DK-35032177) further reserves the right to make formatting and edits and change the manner of any Content. Eye4web ApS(DK-35032177) can also limit or revoke the use of the WoM if You post such objectionable Content. As Eye4web ApS(DK-35032177) cannot control all content posted by users and/or third parties on WoM, you agree to use WoM at your own risk. You understand that by using WoM You may be exposed to content that You may find offensive, indecent, incorrect or objectionable, and You agree that under no circumstances will Eye4web ApS(DK-35032177) be liable in any way for any content, including any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any content.
xi. User Accounts
When You create an account with Us, You must provide Us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of Your account on WoM.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that You use to access WoM and for any activities or actions under Your password, whether Your password is with WoM or a Third-Party Social Media Service.
You agree not to disclose Your password to any third party. You must notify Us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of Your account.
You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trademark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than You without appropriate authorization, or a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene.
These are the Terms and Conditions governing the use of WoM and the agreement that operates between You and Eye4web ApS(DK-35032177). These Terms and Conditions set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of WoM.
Your access to and use of WoM is conditioned on Your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use WoM.
By accessing or using WoM You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If You disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions then You may not access WoM.
You represent that you are over the age of 18. Eye4web ApS(DK-35032177) does not permit those under 18 to use WoM.
xiii. Links to Other Websites
WoM may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Eye4web ApS(DK-35032177).
Eye4web ApS(DK-35032177) has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Eye4web ApS(DK-35032177) shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that You visit.
We may terminate or suspend Your Account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if You breach these Terms and Conditions.
Rules are subject to change at any moment without notice! If you have any questions or concerns please forward them to the Commissioner and Commander.
© World of Marvel, code by Saoirse Laithewaite.
If You wish to terminate Your Account, You can request for it to be deleted. Should You wish to exercise this right, You may send a message to the Commissioner of World of Marvel, using the account you wish to have deleted. You will not have to provide a reasoning for wanting Your account deleted. However, You will have to provide the email address and birth date which You used to sign up for the Service, this serves as confirmation that You are the owner of the account. If there is no response after a reasonable time, the account will be deleted, under the assumption You left the site after Your request.
Last updated on the 13th of November, 2022.